psychopy.org | Reference | Downloads | Github

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

URL of experiment: https://run.pavlovia.org/MJB/fapesp-time_estimation/html/

Description of the problem:
@dvbridges – I suspect this is the same error that I still have with another experiment.
I get the above error and am not sure why. I am not using the cross shape, so what else is going on?

Thanks as always

Marc

I have the same problem, could you please advise?

URL of experiment:
https://run.pavlovia.org/beatatunde/auditory-exp-01

Description of the problem:
When I try to pilot or run the experiment (in running status), I got the below error msg:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

I have done 2 things (in 2 commits) since the last time it ran just fine (both when piloting and when running)

1. I uploaded a bunch of new stimuli in the repo’s sound folder
  2. I changed the index.html for assigning those new stimuli

My guess was that the gitlab repo is too large (1.4 GB), can that be the problem? I tried deleting half of the stimuli (in the same 2 steps as above, deleting and changing the index.html) but I still got the error. Also, the repo’s size hasn’t change although the files are not there anymore.

Thanks!

Why and in what way did you manually edit index.html?

I’d recommend that you revert to a previous version and then try agin by, for example, copying files to the local html/resources folder before syncing.

Thank you!
Sorry I wasn’t clear, the experiment is written in jsPsych, not PsychoPy, that’s why I edit index.html.

After simply deleting the files locally and syncing I also reverted the commit for the stimuli set to be the old, smaller one but the repo is still 1.4 GB, even though the files are not in the repository (nor in my local working directory) so there is something wrong with that that might cause the problem, what do you think? It would be great to avoid redoing the experiment with a new repository.