Experiments doesn't continue, it only keeps the gray screen

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

Win10 (e.g. Win10):
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 2021.2.0
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: Yes
What are you trying to achieve?:
I only want to run the experiment as I used to :frowning:
When I click to run any experiment (or demo, I try it with that too) the gray screen appears but that’s all, it keeps for minutes and I can’t stop the experiment using escape or alt gr+tab, it only doesn’t close, I have had to turn off my computer from the CPU, sometimes, the first text appear (instructions) after 1 or 2 minutes and it asks to press space to continue but it doesn’t respond, so the experiment show the instructions and frost or something
What did you try to make it work?:
I had version 2021.1.3 when the problem started, problems began with “WARNING Font Manager failed to load file”, I uploaded the font in my computer, I tried to run demos and I started a new and shorter experiment to run it, I deleted 2021.1.3 version and I tried with the latest in that order
What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
FONT = The warning continued
Demos = Keeps the gray or black screen
New experiment = same, gray screen
I can’t see any message because I turn off the computer, I have waited for 10 minutes and anything happens

I hope you can help me, thank you!!
Include pasted full error message if possible. “That didn’t work” is not enough information.

If you untick full screen in the experiment settings, you’ll at least be able to close the window when it crashes, and see the error messages. Once we know what errors you’re getting it’ll be easier to help.

As fonts were an issue before, what font are you using for the text?

Hi! Thank you for the answer, I didn’t use it for a while and now I try it again, demos are working a little, now this appears sometimes
Alert 4052:Experiment was built in a past version of PsychoPy (3.0.1), saving it in this version may add parameters which cannot be parsed.
For further info see https://psychopy.org/alerts/4052.html

And with demos or my experiment this appears

1506.3855 INFO Loaded monitor calibration from [‘2021_05_24 17:25’]
pygame 1.9.6
Hello from the pygame community. Contribute - pygame wiki
1.9041 WARNING We strongly recommend you activate the PTB sound engine in PsychoPy prefs as the preferred audio engine. Its timing is vastly superior. Your prefs are currently set to use [‘sounddevice’, ‘PTB’, ‘pyo’, ‘pygame’] (in that order).
5.1131 WARNING Font Manager failed to load file C:\Windows\Fonts__ظ.TTF
5.3202 WARNING Font Manager failed to load file C:\WINDOWS\Fonts__ظ.TTF
5.7713 WARNING Font Manager failed to load file C:\Windows\Fonts__ظ.TTF
5.9747 WARNING Font Manager failed to load file C:\WINDOWS\Fonts__ظ.TTF
10.2244 WARNING User requested fullscreen with size [1680 1050], but screen is actually [1440, 900]. Using actual size

for my experiment I am using open sans and for demos I don’t make any modifications

Sorry I forgot an important thing, when I start my experiment, keypresses doesn’t work, I press the key eg ‘space’ but the experiment doesn’t continue, this appears

Running: C:\Users\depre\Desktop\Psychopy\Descuento temporalaleatorio_lastrun.py

5699.2751 INFO Loaded monitor calibration from [‘2021_05_24 17:25’]
pygame 1.9.6
Hello from the pygame community. Contribute - pygame wiki
1.8538 WARNING We strongly recommend you activate the PTB sound engine in PsychoPy prefs as the preferred audio engine. Its timing is vastly superior. Your prefs are currently set to use [‘sounddevice’, ‘PTB’, ‘pyo’, ‘pygame’] (in that order).
4.7461 WARNING Font Manager failed to load file C:\WINDOWS\Fonts__ظ.TTF
5.0869 WARNING Font Manager failed to load file C:\Windows\Fonts__ظ.TTF
5.4166 WARNING Font Manager failed to load file C:\WINDOWS\Fonts__ظ.TTF
5.7496 WARNING Font Manager failed to load file C:\Windows\Fonts__ظ.TTF
5.9739 WARNING User requested fullscreen with size [1366 768], but screen is actually [1440, 900]. Using actual size

Experiment ended.

I’m not using any sound. Thanks for your time