Experiment stuck on initialising on pavlovia

URL of experiment: Files · master · Kiara / dccsTest · GitLab

Description of the problem: My experiment keeps getting stuck on initialising. It runs on my local but when I run it on pavlovia it gets stuck on ‘initialising experiment…’. I’ve tried solutions written in other posts but nothing is working. Please help! :slight_smile:

Hi,

Please could you be more specific in what you have tried? Have you tried opening developer tools to identify an error message there? Creating online studies from Builder — PsychoPy v2020.2 the mentioned crib sheet is here PsychoPy Python to Javascript crib sheet - Google Docs

Becca

Hi,

Thank you so much! I was able to solve the issue. I now unfortunately have another issue, I was hoping maybe you could help me solve it. At the end of my experiment theres a loop that should end after 36 trials, which runs correctly on my local but runs seemingly indefinitely on Pavlovia. I have no clue on how to start solving this, I really appreciate any help! The url of the updated experiment is here: Files · master · Kiara / dccstest2 · GitLab

Hi There,

Please can you confirm if you are still having this problem? If so please could you start a separate thread for a new issue (this will make it easier for future users who might find your post helpful).

Thanks!
Becca

Hi,

The problem was resolved.

Thanks!