Experiment stuck at 'Initialising the experiment...'

URL of the experiment: FinalExperimentCombined [PsychoPy]

Gitlab repository: SHARDUL SHANKAR / EI-LMX_scale · GitLab

Description of the problem: I synched my experiment, but when I’m piloting the experiment, it is stuck at initialising the experiment. It runs locally, and I tried to fix the problem by using Experiment works on PC, not online - #8 by suelynnmah 's solution, but unfortunately, even after deleting the HTML folder, it has been pushed but still stuck at initialising the experiment. The help would be much appreciated.

Also, Is there documentation that I can look into to better understand Pavlovia’s functions and its related errors?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, you can try this page Troubleshooting Online Studies — PsychoPy v2022.1.3 :slight_smile:

Thank you @suelynnmah !

Could you also check the url and see if you can find the errors that I might not, as I’m clearly not the expert here.

Your error is because https://run.pavlovia.org/TheShane/ei-lmx_scale/FinalExperimentCombined.js isn’t in your repository. I think this is because you have multiple psyexp files in the same folder.

Getting started / point 4 in the troubleshooting page states.

1. Each Builder (psyexp) file should be in its own dedicated local folder, which should not be in an area currently under version control (e.g.a github project, Google drive or Onedrive). This folder should only contain subfolders that pertain to the experiment.
1 Like