Experiment cannot run on Pavlovia due to undefined JavaScript Error

Hello guys, I need serious help for an experiment that made for one of my classes, I need to submit as early as possible, I created everything and all the data are being put successfully, however, I could not play it on Pavlovia and the error message is found below.

Also, I have a problem to run it locally on my computer. Here is the error message, please let me know if anyone could help. That will be appreciated.

for id, name in matches))
ValueError: Multiple output devices found for ‘Speakers (2- Realtek(R) Audio)’:
[4] Speakers (2- Realtek(R) Audio), MME
[9] Speakers (2- Realtek(R) Audio), Windows DirectSound
[11] Speakers (2- Realtek(R) Audio), Windows WASAPI

Experiment ended.

URL of experiment: bart [PsychoPy]

Description of the problem: Unfortunately we encountered the following error:

• Unspecified JavaScript error

Try to run the experiment again. If the error persists, contact the experiment designer.

My crib sheet (see pinned post in online category) has some suggestions for fixing an unspecified JavaScript error

Thanks so much!

However, I do encounter another error message even if I rest my preferences, nothing works. Any help.

Error message: Unfortunately we encountered the following error:

• when converting a position to pixel units
  • unknown position units: use prefs

Try to run the experiment again. If the error persists, contact the experiment designer.

Use the Browser developer console to identify where in your experiment that error message is coming from.

I did and here is

what it shows.

Hmm. No line number for your code.

Perhaps the issue is that you have use prefs as your units in experiment settings/screen. Please check it says height, norm or pixels.

I have fixed that pixels problem, thanks so much. The Unspecified Java Script problem still persists, even if I tried to implement one of your code suggestions. I think it is best to add my files and you help me by checking the whole experiment. The experiment is 100 percent completed and running locally, but my professor would like it to run to Pavlovia as our participants could answer them just to make it easier, instead of everyone installing Psychopy and run the experiment locally.

I will send you my experiment link on Pavlovia to have a look at my code and see where the problem is, I have tried to fix since a week now, by changing versions of Psychopy and browsers, but I could not, if you could help that will be very appreciated, since I have to submit it tomorrow before 4pm.

Pavlovia link: Lolo Siliona / Synaptic_Strenght Experiment · GitLab

I can see two experiments in your repository—online and bart

Pavlovia doesn’t like having more than one experiment in a folder so that could be the source of some of your issues.

Even when it was not there–onlinebart, the unspecified Java Script was still popping up.

I suggest that you delete your local hidden.git folder. separate your two experiments and sync to separate new online folders

Thanks so much, let me try now, I have another 30 minutes additional to submit.

Hello sir, the problem still persist. It looks pretty complicated.

What version of PsychoPy are you using? I’m currently still using 2020.2.10 but I’m planning to upgrade to 2021.1.4 soon.