Error with playing of sound in online experiment

UPDATE on 10/6: Hi everyone. I wanted to let you know that I solved this problem. The issue was stemming from the fact that the images were not being uploaded to gitlab, even though I had added them to the ‘additional resources’ list in psychopy. I then manually added the missing images directly to gitlab and it fixed it. Hope this helps!

hi all. Just checking in to see if anyone can help me here. In looking at the forum, it seems like other people have run into this issue. I followed the instructions outlined here Practice file (xlsx) cannot be found - #4 by wakecarter aka I renamed the experiment, moved it and the images, sounds, and condition files to a new folder. I then manually added the resources in the settings → online window as only some automatically appeared.

I then re-synced to pavlovia. This time, I do NOT get an unknown resource errors but it does say it cannot find the following image even though that image IS in the resource list under settings → online.

As I mentioned above, this experiment was running fine in an older version. Thanks so much.