Error message: glActiveTexture is not exported by Open GL driver error

Hi, I’m relatively new to using PsychoPy but have managed to create a few serial recall and complex span tasks. I’m currently hoping to start data collection soon but I get this error message on a desktop computer (Windows 10 Education) I’d like to use to run my program. I’ve looked through the forum but wasn’t able to find a solution (apologies if there is one and I missed it though). Could someone help with this please? The error message is below and please let me know if you need more info.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\Test User\Desktop\Programs\Complex Span Task_lastrun.py”, line 598, in
win.flip()
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\window.py”, line 684, in flip
thisStim.draw()
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\text.py”, line 792, in draw
GL.glActiveTexture(GL.GL_TEXTURE1)
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\pyglet\gl\lib_wgl.py”, line 106, in call
return self.func(*args, **kwargs)
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\pyglet\gl\lib.py”, line 63, in MissingFunction
raise MissingFunctionException(name, requires, suggestions)
pyglet.gl.lib.MissingFunctionException: glActiveTexture is not exported by the available OpenGL driver.

Thanks,
Tanya