Description of the problem: I have uploaded the experiment online and it was working fine when it has just one routine i.e. instructiontext. When I added the loop, I started to get this error :
The experiment works just fine locally, and this is my first online experiment and I am not familiar with coding.
It is worth mentioning that I am creating the experiment and uploading it on pavolovia after finishing each step so that I would know at which level I have a problem.
So when I finish creating a new routine, I click on file>export html, then click on sync and then try it online.
I have tried to change the xlsx to csv and tried to transfer words in the file from Arabic to English words and even tried using numbers only but still I got the same error. I even tried to create a new xlsx file to make sure no hidden headers or coulom but still not working.