Emotive e-poc with PsychoPy

Hello All,
Is it possible to integrate Emotive e-poc (EEG) with psychopy and collect raw data. Please share if you have the right SDK for this.
Second, Tobbi SDK, is it only works with Windows OS?
does it possible with MAC OS?

please share your experience,

Jahfar

You’d have to tell us about Emotive E-poc and what signals it expects. We can tell you how to send those signals but we couldn’t “integrate” it for you. There are too many hardware devices in the world each with different communications needs.

The tobii sdk isn’t written by us so I can’t tell you.

Well, Emotive E-poc is 14 channel wireless EEG. it gives raw EEG data, which represents the brain signals.
Signals

14 channels: AF3, F7, F3, FC5, T7, P7, O1, O2, P8, T8, FC6, F4, F8, AF42
References: In the CMS/DRL noise cancellation configuration P3/P4 locations

Signal resolution

Sampling method: Sequential sampling. Single ADC
Sampling rate: 128 SPS or 256 SPS* (2048 Hz internal)
Resolution: 14 bits 1 LSB = 0.51ÎĽV ( 16 bit ADC, 2 bits instrumental noise floor discarded), or 16 bits*
Bandwidth: 0.2 – 43Hz, digital notch filters at 50Hz and 60Hz
Filtering: Built in digital 5th order Sinc filter
Dynamic range (input referred): 8400ÎĽV(pp)
Coupling mode: AC coupled

This is all the technical specifications, Let me know how to capture the data from the equipment with out SDK and it’s APIs(as it is not available) .

Thank you
Jahfar

The information above only tells you characteristics of how the data is recorded. It tells us nothing of how it might be shared with another computer or with other software running on the same computer.

Without that information (i.e. without API or communication protocol details), no one will be able to help you (unless they are using the same system).

1 Like