Csv results Pavlovia

No it is not cloud, just local folder. :frowning:

Is there anything else in the folder, like other experiments or unrelated sub folders?

Right now, where my experiment is located there are a lot of .js files, a folder with the image stimuli, 3 xlsx for the loop, index.html, git file, 2 py files and 2 images.

There should only be two .js files (unless you know what the extra ones are for). and one py file. Perhaps you’ve created it in the same folder as a different experiment.

Yes, I did in the past weeks, because I had many troubles and I created a copy of the experiment. What do you suggest? Remove everything and start again?

Make a new folder. Copy the psyexp file and anything else you know you need into it (not js and py files) and try from there.

Hi,

I run my experiment online and when one batch of students finished their submission I want to download the results. And for the second batch when I download the results I get the csv files for both batch1 and batch2. Is there any feature which will allow me to delete the csv files of the first batch and get only the zipped folder of second batch.

thanks

Sruthi

When you sync the experiment the data files are in the data folder. If you delete the data folder locally and then sync you’ll delete them remotely and can start again.

Back them up to a different folder

Thank you