Description of the problem: I am currently not able to upload, update or launch any experiment on Pavlovia. Because its including other public experiments, I think it must be a server problem or sth like this.
I am experiencing the same problem
Try URL as below
Mine was worked with this URL.
Thank you this works, but my project on Pavlovia is displayed as deleted too and I am not sure if the data was stored correct.
Sorry folks. We’ve been doing a lot of work on the server over the last few days and a couple of issues have crept in. We’re working to resolve them ASAP. Using run.pavlovia.org//… does appear to be working though
Those difficulties stem from unintended consequences of the major changes that we did this week-end to the Pavlovia server and back-end.
I have just fixed both the issue with pavlovia.org/run going into a redirect loop, and with the dashboard not showing the latest version of a given experiment. All should be well
My apologies for the interruption!