Cannot find assigned credits

URL of the experiment: Sara_CoinFinal [PsychoPy]

I have bought 40 credits but it shows ‘assigned’ automatically. Currently, I’ve only got 1 experiment which is running out of credits, so it is not possible that the credits were assigned.
Just wondering where can I get my credits back?

Pavlovia account: SaraCXY

Hi. Please could you confirm when you bought the 40 credits? Is there anything in your credits tab or email that shows that the purchase went through?

Hi, thanks for the reply! I’ve bought credits multiple times, I think this should be the one.

Hi,

Your credits have been assigned to one experiment and you need to assign them to a different one?

In the experiment where 40 credits have been assigned can you drag the bar to zero or type 0 to move them to available? Then you should be able to assign them to a different experiment using the same method.

Hi,

I only have 1 experiment, and it is out of credits, so it is not possible that the 40 credits were assigned to any experiment… I simply can’t find where it went haha

Have you deleted any experiments?

Is the first screenshot of your overall account, rather than an individual experiment?

Is it possible that you’ve assigned credits to one of the piloting experiments in sophie’s namespace?

Hello @Sara_Chen ,

I just impersonated you and went to the Credit Tab of your dashboard, Pavlovia. It appears that the credits were assigned to SaraCXY/coinestimationtaskfinal, which was recently deleted.

So I freed those credits, which are now available to you again, ready to be assigned to the new coinestimationtask.

Best wishes,

Alain