Using own logfile codes

Hello,

I have a question regarding the logfile. The way the data after the experiment is displayed in the excel sheet is very confusing, since numbers and text are mixed together and not clearly linked together
In an earlier version of the experiment we used our own logfile codes in the offline version that worked well.
Examples are:

#End_Routine

save practice data

PractiseFile.write(’%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,\n’ %(Angebot1,Angebot2,Angebot3,self,pool,right1,right2,right3,right4,Player_1_value.getRating(),Player_2_value.getRating(),Player_3_value.getRating(),Player_4_value.getRating())) # all as strings

or

save Trial data

Extralogfile.write(’%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s\n’ %(Blocknummer,Angebot1,Angebot2,Angebot3,Eigengebot,punishsource,punishment_1,punishment_2,punishment_3,punishready,rating_3.getRT(),choose_punish_pool.getRT(),punish_1.getRT(),punish_2.getRT(),punish_3.getRT(),trialtimegreatbutton,Trialnummer,expInfo[‘participant’],expInfo[‘condition’],expInfo[‘date’])) # all as strings

Totallogfile.write(’%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s\n’ %(Blocknummer,Angebot1,Angebot2,Angebot3,Eigengebot,punishsource,punishment_1,punishment_2,punishment_3,punishready,rating_3.getRT(),choose_punish_pool.getRT(),punish_1.getRT(),punish_2.getRT(),punish_3.getRT(),trialtimegreatbutton,Trialnummer,expInfo[‘participant’],expInfo[‘condition’],expInfo[‘date’])) # all as strings

How can I change this “.write” code from Python into a Javascript code?
I’d be happy if someone could help out with this.

Sorry, but Pavlovia doesn’t allow you to save additional files to the server for security reasons. You can use experiment.addData() to add extra information (but the existing columns would still be there).