Uploading excel file

I am trying to create a DRM Memory Test and upload an excel file to input my ‘word’ components, but there is an error when I upload it. So once I run my experiment it shuts down after the previous routine.
I have tried to save & upload it as a .csv file and a .xlsx file but still no luck.

This is the error message:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\maisi\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\dialogs_init_.py”, line 1537, in viewConditions
title=fileName, fixed=True)
File “C:\Users\maisi\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\dialogs\dlgsConditions.py”, line 159, in init
_size = [len(str(self.grid[y][x])) for y in range(self.rows)]
File “C:\Users\maisi\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\dialogs\dlgsConditions.py”, line 159, in
_size = [len(str(self.grid[y][x])) for y in range(self.rows)]
KeyError: 0

KeyError makes me think that one of your column names is invalid, either due to punctuation or by using a reserved variable name.

I’m also wondering whether you have an array in one of your columns.

Input1.xlsx (15.2 KB)

I have uploaded my Excel File - Could you advise me of if I have done either of those things?

Thanks!

It looks fine to me (apart from having upper case letters in the CorrAns column). Do any of the column names match anything else in your experiment, such as routine or component names?

Ah the column name matched the loop name, I didn’t realise this was an issue… Thank you!!

1 Like