Unspecified JS error

URL of experiment: I am currently piloting the experiment because I don’t want to unnecessarily spend tokens, and I’m not sure if I can share the url while on piloting mode but here is an attempt

Description of the problem:
When I try to pilot the experiment, the error that pops up only says “unspecified JavaScript error” like this example below. This happens right after entering participant information and pressing ‘Ok.’

It happens every time I try to pilot. I updated the experiment and pushed it onto Pavlovia using the version of PsychoPy I downloaded to update the program a few days ago (v2020.1.2) so any code components used were automatically translated using the Auto → JS feature. I’m not at all familiar with JavaScript so an error like “unspecified” is really throwing me for a loop. I’m not sure what could be causing this problem so I would appreciate any and all help.

In addition, this is just a test experiment I’ve uploaded to make sure I can use Pavlovia correctly without error before we start pushing our real experiments online, as the first experiment we want to push has thousands of stimuli, so I did not want to over do it on the first try. Here is the link to the repository for this test project: Holt Lab / NeuralTone Post-test Test Upload · GitLab

Thanks!

I have the same exact problem and have had no luck yet with trying to fix it :confused: