Unknown resource of conditions file with latest psychopy update v2021.2.3

Hi,

I’m using Psychopy builder v2021.2.3.

URL of experiment:

Description of the problem:
My experiment works off line. When trying to run it on line I get an error saying it cannot find my conditions files (or previously an image)(unknown resources). I tried changing to different versions but then I get other errors. I checked and the files are in my resources folder on gitlab.

I would very grateful if you could help me with this.

all the best,

Hi Jayz, I have also had this problem on some of my experiments. I managed to fix this by adding the condition files as an additional resource in the experiment settings.
(Experiment settings - > online - > additional resources).

I am not sure if this is a legitimate fix, but it worked for me.

1 Like

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the suggestion but after doing that and resyncing it did not work for me. Any other thoughts?

Another thing I tried was deleting my hidden git files, my html folder, index files and just resyncing it clean on a new repository (only delete things in your experiment folder, might be a good idea to make a back up of your folder, and sync from that new folder). I am not sure if this actually fixed any of my problems, but it might be worth a shot.

Hey,

Already tried that as well… Unfortunately, dit not resolved the issue.

Damn, that sucks! Sorry I wasn’t able to help you. This sounds like an annoying and odd quirk!

The only solution that worked for me was to clear all hidden files and reprogram the entire experiment in the latest Psychopy version 2021.2.3. It sucked but in the end saved me maybe more time than trying to fix this weird error.