URL of experiment: https://pavlovia.org/jacobtfisher/irene-thesis-2
Description of the problem: I’m working on porting an experiment to Pavlovia and I’m getting the “unknown resource error” for my conditions file that it seems many others have been getting as well, but I’ve tried all of the solutions I’ve seen to others’ issues to no avail.
The experiment is a simple text-based experiment with no images or other files referred to in the conditions file. Interestingly, when I run the experiment on Pavlovia itself I am not getting the error–only in the local debug mode. I’ve tried moving the conditions file into the base
html folder created by PsychoPy, and have tried a minimal version of the conditions file only containing one line. I’ve also triple checked the CSV for any formatting errors. I’m not sure what is causing the debug mode to fail.