Unhandled Permission Error

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): Win10
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 2023.2.3
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: y
What are you trying to achieve?: compile psychopy experiment to JS script, and also upload the experiment as JS script to Pavlovia

What did you try to make it work?: I initially tried to upload/sync the project to pavlovia. It uploads it there, but lists the platform as UNKNOWN. When I go to compile the script to JS script in PsychoPy I get the error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\builder.py”, line 846, in fileExport
exportPath = self.generateScript(experimentPath=exportPath,
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\scripts\psyexpCompile.py”, line 91, in generateScript
compileScript(infile=exp, version=None, outfile=filename)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\scripts\psyexpCompile.py”, line 229, in compileScript
_makeTarget(thisExp, outfile, targetOutput)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\scripts\psyexpCompile.py”, line 202, in makeTarget
script = thisExp.writeScript(outfile, target=targetOutput, modular=True)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\experiment_experiment.py”, line 340, in writeScript
self_copy.settings.writeInitCodeJS(script, self_copy.psychopyVersion,
File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\experiment\components\settings_init
.py", line 972, in writeInitCodeJS
with open(os.path.join(folder, “index.html”), ‘wb’) as html:
PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘C:\Users\bmphi\Desktop\PRG local\Auditory-Perceptual Ratings\index.html’

I am working on my personal home PC. The files were originally on OneDrive through my workplace, but I have also copied the files to my local machine and tried to upload to pavlovia and compile to JS script, with the same results.

Thank you,
Brandon