Thinks experiment was made by a future version?

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): Windows 10

PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): v2023.2.3
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: Y

What are you trying to achieve?:
I’ve been building an experiment and it all ran fine when I was building/testing the routines, flows and building my blocks with trial definition files, then when I was ready to run my pilot study it spat out hundreds of errors like the one below:

245.0035     WARNING     Parameter 'colorSpace' is not known to this version of PsychoPy but has come from your experiment file (saved by a future version of PsychoPy?). This experiment may not run correctly in the current version.
245.0313     WARNING     Parameter 'desc' is not known to this version of PsychoPy but has come from your experiment file (saved by a future version of PsychoPy?). This experiment may not run correctly in the current version.
245.0593     WARNING     Parameter 'skipIf' is not known to this version of PsychoPy but has come from your experiment file (saved by a future version of PsychoPy?). This experiment may not run correctly in the current version.
245.0866     WARNING     Parameter 'useWindowParams' is not known to this version of PsychoPy but has come from your experiment file (saved by a future version of PsychoPy?). This experiment may not run correctly in the current version.
245.1158     WARNING     Parameter 'backgroundFit' is not known to this version of PsychoPy but has come from your experiment file (saved by a future version of PsychoPy?). This experiment may not run correctly in the current version.
245.1435     WARNING     Parameter 'backgroundImg' is not known to this version of PsychoPy but has come from your experiment file (saved by a future version of PsychoPy?). This experiment may not run correctly in the current version.
245.1712     WARNING     Parameter 'color' is not known to this version of PsychoPy but has come from your experiment file (saved by a future version of PsychoPy?). This experiment may not run correctly in the current version.

I haven’t made any Parameters with these names, I’m assuming these come when PsychoPy compiles into the script.

What did you try to make it work?:
Tried looking for an update online but the latest one available at the time of posting is v2023.2.3, which is what I built it on. Rolled my Python back to 3.8 because the website suggests that version (I am using the standalone executable so wouldn’t have thought this is the issue but still)

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
I still get all the same error messages.

I have the same issue and don’t know what to do.

OS (e.g. Win10): Windows 11
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): v2024.1.1
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: Y

6.6387 WARNING Parameters not known to this version of PsychoPy have come from your experiment file: plCompanionCameraCalibration, backgroundFit, backgroundImg, color, colorSpace, desc, skipIf, useWindowParams, backgroundFit, backgroundImg, color, colorSpace, desc, skipIf, useWindowParams, backgroundFit, backgroundImg, color, colorSpace, desc, skipIf, useWindowParams, backgroundFit, backgroundImg, color, colorSpace, desc, skipIf, useWindowParams, backgroundFit, backgroundImg, color, colorSpace, desc, skipIf, useWindowParams, backgroundFit, backgroundImg, color, colorSpace, desc, skipIf, useWindowParams, backgroundFit, backgroundImg, color, colorSpace, desc, skipIf, useWindowParams, backgroundFit, backgroundImg, color, colorSpace, desc, skipIf, useWindowParams, backgroundFit, backgroundImg, color, colorSpace, desc, skipIf, useWindowParams, backgroundFit, backgroundImg, color, colorSpace, desc, skipIf, useWindowParams, backgroundFit, backgroundImg, color, colorSpace, desc, skipIf, useWindowParams, backgroundFit, backgroundImg, color, colorSpace, desc, skipIf, useWindowParams, backgroundFit, backgroundImg, color, colorSpace, desc, skipIf, useWindowParams, backgroundFit, backgroundImg, color, colorSpace, desc, skipIf, useWindowParams, backgroundFit, backgroundImg, color, colorSpace, desc, skipIf, useWindowParams, backgroundFit, backgroundImg, color, colorSpace, desc, skipIf, useWindowParams, backgroundFit, backgroundImg, color, colorSpace, desc, skipIf, useWindowParams, backgroundFit, backgroundImg, color, colorSpace, desc, skipIf, useWindowParams, backgroundFit, backgroundImg, color, colorSpace, desc, skipIf, useWindowParams, backgroundFit, backgroundImg, color, colorSpace, desc, skipIf, useWindowParams. This experiment may not run correctly in the current version.

Are any of these parameters visible in the components they’re from? You should see them as greyed out with a red X button next to them