If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.
OS (e.g. Win10): Win10
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): v3.0.0b10
**Standard Standalone? (y/n) y
**What are you trying to achieve?: Run experiment
**What did you try to make it work?: Press run button or compile code
**What specifically went wrong when you tried that?: Did not run, code was not compiled
Include pasted full error message if possible.
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command '['C:\\Program Files (x86)\\PsychoPy3_PY2\\pythonw.exe', '-m', 'psychopy.scripts.psyexpCompile', 'C:\\Nutzer\\user\\Eigene Dateien\\AktuelleStudien\\task1.psyexp', '-o', 'C:\\Nutzer\\user\\Eigene Dateien\\AktuelleStudien\\task1.py', '-v', 'latest']' returned non-zero exit status 1 470.7077 WARNING Parameter 'OSF Project ID' is not known to this version of PsychoPy but has come from your experiment file (saved by a future version of PsychoPy?). This experiment may not run correctly in the current version. Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3_PY2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\builder.py", line 1581, in fileOpen self.project = pavlovia.getProject(filename) File "C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3_PY2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\projects\pavlovia.py", line 995, in getProject gitRoot = getGitRoot(filename) File "C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3_PY2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\projects\pavlovia.py", line 975, in getGitRoot cwd=p) != 0: File "C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3_PY2\lib\subprocess.py", line 172, in call return Popen(*popenargs, **kwargs).wait() File "C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3_PY2\lib\subprocess.py", line 394, in __init__ errread, errwrite) File "C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3_PY2\lib\subprocess.py", line 644, in _execute_child startupinfo) WindowsError: [Error 2] Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden
We tried to run the experiment with the new version of PsychoPy but it did not start and code compilation produced errors, too. We ran into a similar problem also issued in useVersion error in 1.85.3 and Issue1515. I think it has something to do with this change PR1137 and Issue1130.
A fast solution to the problem was opening the
.psyexp-file in an editor and deleting the following line:
<Param name="Use version" updates="None" val="latest" valType="str"/>
Probably it is also enough to simply delete the
"latest" entry for val.