Text components not appearing when I include more than one

Hi all,

I’m currently having an issue with a study which seeks to have participants encode voices and then later select the correct speaker. The portion of the study I’m having errors with should display three names towards the bottom of the screen, one to the far right, one in the center, and one towards the far left. I actually wasn’t sure what the coordinates for that should be, so I experimented with (-5,-5), (0,-5), and (5,-5), but there’s no text on the screen at all during the run. I’ve tried changing the coordinates, even changing one to center screen where it has worked for other routines, but there’s just no text on the screen. I would appreciate any help!!

I’ve tried changing it from time to frame or condition, and neither work. I’ve also tried moving them above the sound stimuli, and that didn’t work either.

Thank you!

I was actually able to resolve this on my own after looking over some other forums; but just wanted to update in case anyone who is as new to psychopy as I am comes across a similar issue!

I changed my spatial units to height and then used the information here Units for the window and stimuli — PsychoPy v2023.2.3 to help determine the correct coordinates for where my stimuli should be.