I’m confused: In the psychophysicsStaircase demo, I set the nReps parameter to 3/saved the file, but it still repeats the trial many times more than that when I try running. How can I limit the number of repeats?
Newbie
1
Hi!I am having the same problem, any chance that you managed to solve it?
Thanks in advance!
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Ending a staircase after a maximum number of trials | 1 | 361 | October 18, 2024 | |
| How to set a specific number of repetitions in a loop | 2 | 1101 | April 15, 2018 | |
| Staircase maximum trials | 0 | 473 | August 17, 2021 | |
| nReps not working in Staircase - Endless loop when run/pilot | 2 | 95 | November 17, 2024 | |
| $nReps is not working online | 4 | 1144 | November 28, 2019 |
