Sessions not completed?

My team recently launched a small live pilot for an experiment on Pavlovia. The experiment was set to Running, credits assigned, and all is good - data was collected for 5 participants, and we are able to download the results in CSV format from Pavlovia.

However, the Dashboard for this experiment says:

Running
completed= 0 (00.0%)
aborted= 10 (100.0%)

and also for credits:

assigned: 12
reserved: 0
consumed: 0

Our lab is not covered by a site license, and just for the record, “Save incomplete results” is set to Off (Incomplete results will not be saved: only the results of completed experiments will be saved).

So … I’m not complaining about getting free service from Pavlovia. :slight_smile: I am asking about this because we are about to launch the experiment in full, and want to ensure that nothing will go wrong with respect to missing data files after the launch.

Running through the experiment, it ends with this error message:
unable to push data with key: PARTICIPANT_IVA_V1_2020-07-17_16h54.08.591.csv to GitLab repository: Cmd('git') failed due to: exit code(1) cmdline: git add /var/www/pavlovia.org/run/MAD_LAB/incentivized-flanker-w-perceptual-load/data//PARTICIPANT_IVA_V1_2020-07-17_16h54.08.591.csv stderr: 'The following paths are ignored by one of your .gitignore files: [data/PARTICIPANT_IVA_V1_2020-07-17_16h54.08.591.csv](http://data/PARTICIPANT_IVA_V1_2020-07-17_16h54.08.591.csv) Use -f if you really want to add them.'
This error was not happening in Pilot mode. Removing /data from .gitignore fixed it, and now the experiment completed and credits are consumed as expected.

1 Like