Resource loading error

Hi,

URL of experiment: taskSetup_pavlovia0Back [PsychoPy] (experiment is in running mode currently, use pID 1 if you wish to run it)

Description of the problem:

In 1 out of 10 cases, an error in loading an excel sheet or image file shows up before the experiment begins. The file is obviously present, inside /html/resources, but there seems to be an error in loading it. The error doesn’t always occur, and doesn’t always reoccur after refreshing the page and reloading the resources. Browser type doesn’t seem to matter, nor does OS. Is there a reason for this - perhaps too many resource files, slow internet?

Thanks for your help.
Sam

Do you need all of those resources for every participant?

@wakecarter: Not all resource files are needed for each sub, but I used to get this error even when the number of resources was lower.

Do you have a variable name with the same name as the conditions file? I’m trying to get my head around how the error is constructed. I think in the past I’ve seen the component name in the first line and the resource name in the second. Please could you show the code that tries to open the file?