Recording eye-tracking data with Tobii TX300

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): Windows 10
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 2022.1.2.
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?:
What are you trying to achieve?: Recoding eye-tracking data with a Tobii TX300 based on PsychoPy Builder

What I have done. I loaded the eye tracking demo. In the experiment setting I specified the Eyetracking Device: Tobii Technology, Model Name: TX300, Sampling Rate: $300. Then I pressed the run button.
What happened: The experiment started but the screen started to flickering (black/white several times a second) until the end of the demo experiment. This means that I saw the experiment but a constantly flickering display.
What I did next: I created a new experiment just with a calibration routine and a text component (text for 3 sec). In the settings I again specified the fields I described above. Again the display was flickering. I got the following message:

14.2933 WARNING t of last frame was 109.05ms (=1/9)
14.3918 WARNING t of last frame was 93.41ms (=1/10)
14.4923 WARNING t of last frame was 93.88ms (=1/10)
14.5922 WARNING t of last frame was 93.23ms (=1/10)
14.6943 WARNING Multiple dropped frames have occurred - I’ll stop bothering you about them!
17.1448 WARNING Couldn’t measure a consistent frame rate!

• Is your graphics card set to sync to vertical blank?
  • Are you running other processes on your computer?

ioHub Server Process Completed With Code: 0
################ Experiment ended with exit code 0 [pid:10744] #################

When I then again ran the eyetracking demo experiment then the experiment crashes (just a short flickering screen and then the experiment ends) with the following error message:

AttributeError: (<psychopy.iohub.client.ioHubDeviceView object at 0x000001613B99FA00>, ‘runSetupProcedure’)
################# Experiment ended with exit code 1 [pid:8228] #################

Many thanks, Mark

We have a two screen eyetracking solution (one eye-tracking and one for programming experiments).
The issue of the flickering screen was solved when I unplugged! the HDMI cable (important: just turning off the programming screen did not work). Now the eyetracking demo works without flickering and I get a hdf5 file.