Experiment crashing (eye-tracking with Tobii Pro Nano)

I am having a problem getting an experiment to run with the Tobii Pro Nano

OS (e.g. Win10):
PsychoPy version (v2023.2.2):
Standard Standalone? (n) If not then what?: networked machine
What are you trying to achieve?:
I have an eyetracking study that was written in v2022.2.5 which runs with the Tobii Pro Nano on my laptop, but not on any other machine. I tried to run it in 2023.2.2 and it would not perform the calibration and validation and then crashed.
What did you try to make it work?:
I downloaded the Tobii Eyetracking support plugin. I tried getting Psychopy to run in 2022.2.5. I downloaded 2022.2.5 onto a stand alone machine and it will not run. I have now tried to rewrite in 2023.2.2 - the experiment worked until I added the eyetracking components - it will not do the calibration it crashes - the error messages are pasted below
What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
Include pasted full error message if possible. “That didn’t work” is not enough information.
File “C:\Users\ridoutn\Desktop\DotProbeET\DotProbeETnew_lastrun.py”, line 784, in
run(
File “C:\Users\ridoutn\Desktop\DotProbeET\DotProbeETnew_lastrun.py”, line 382, in run
calibration.run()
File “C:\AstonApps\PsychoPy2023-2-2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\hardware\eyetracker.py”, line 197, in run
self.last = self.eyetracker.runSetupProcedure(dict(self))
File “C:\AstonApps\PsychoPy2023-2-2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\iohub\client_init_.py”, line 153, in getattr
raise AttributeError(self, name)
AttributeError: (<psychopy.iohub.client.ioHubDeviceView object at 0x00000153A4D9D040>, ‘runSetupProcedure’)
ioHub Server Process Completed With Code: 0
################# Experiment ended with exit code 1 [pid:7368] #################

Hi There,

At the moment we still recommend Psychopy version 2022.2.5 as the most stable release for eyetracking - we are working on fixes for the next release but if possible I would suggest selecting :experiment_settings: > Use Version > 2022.2.5

Thanks

Does the pc have to be networked? We downloaded v2022.2.5 onto a stand alone machine that is not networked and the same issue happened. We also tried to get more recent versions on a PC that was online to run as v2022.2.5 and every time we get the same error and it won’t even run the calibration. It’s very frustrating!