PsychoPy/PsychoJS is hiring!

We’re looking for 2 full-time (or equivalent) staff, 1 with Python skills and 1 with Javascript.

If you’re good at coding and passionate about open-source software then do apply. If you know someone else who sounds like that then do tell them! We believe in equality, diversity and inclusivity, so if you know people from under-represented demographics in the programming community do let them know about this too. Share the tweet: https://twitter.com/psychopy/status/1227192294010388481

We’re keen to see candidates from either a psych/neuro/etc background with a passion for coding, or from computing background with a passion for science. In the team we ultimately need a mix of Python/JavaScript and scientific support skills, but the exact make-up of that across the team can hopefully be flexible.

The posts are funded by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative and will run for 1 year initially, but we very much hope to extend that into a long-term position.

I’m afraid we can’t take remote staff at this point - the post is for work in Nottingham, UK

For informal enquiries you can direct message me but any actual application must be made through the links above.

What a pity.

I have background in neuroscience, neurology, neuropsychology and neuroimaging, but I am looking for a place in which learn how to program python. At this point of my career I am really eager to learn about it.

Yours sincerely,

Rosalia

If the remote requirement shifts, let me know I could be interested on the Python side.