Psychopy doesn't Launch from Anaconda

OS Windows 10 home 1903
PsychoPy version PsychoPy3:
Standard Standalone? (y/n) no

What are you trying to achieve?:
launch psychopy from anaconda

What did you try to make it work?:
Installed it following 3 different sets of install instructions and running the commands

activate python

C:\Users\[user_name]\Anaconda2\envs\psychopy\Lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\psychopyApp.py" -b

**With the actual username filled in.

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
First windows asks what app I want to open the file. I select python.exe from the anaconda installation. It then pops open and then closes a terminal too fast for me to see if anything is on it, and then nothing happens. Same thing occurs if using the -c.

I’m trying to make it run via anaconda because the 1903 update won’t allow me to use multiple monitors (necessary for the experiments I am running) and browsing through the threads here, it seems there is a possible solution by using an older version of piglet.

I don’t actually use anaconda myself but in standard Python -c would be asking Python to execute a string as a command (which is definitely not what you want to do). What are you trying to achieve with those flags -b and -c?

From a terminal I normally launch PsychoPy like this:

python -m psychopy.app.psychopApp

Which tells Python to run the module (that’s the -m) psychopy.app.psychopApp as a script. Hopefully then you’ll get an error message that way