PsychoPy Builder upload on Pavlovia is stuck on initializing

I have an experiment that works perfectly on my laptop but when uploaded to Pavlovia, it gets stuck on the initializing screen. I think it might have to do with the fact that I used a code component in PsychoPy Builder. How could I fix this?
I have attached the code (in Python) that I inserted and the JavaScript automatic translation.

Thanks in advance!

Hi There,

You can’t use import statements online I am afraid. I recommend taking a look at the crib sheet for help with coding bugs!

For this particular case though, I don’t think you need the import statement you should be able to use shufle() rather than random.shuffle() and that will translate smoothly :slight_smile:

Becca

Hi Becca!
Thank you for your response.

I tried switching it from random.shuffle() to shuffle() and no errors are shown, but it is still stuck on initializing experiment. Do you have any suggestions of another component (that is not code) that I could use to achieve what is written in code? I need a pair of images to show up at the same time on the screen, side by side.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Josefina,

Take a look at the crib sheet for tips here, You will need to open up you developers console to look at the error message.

Becca