Problem with showing words from the excel file

Hi everybody,
I’ve tried to make a loop for the first time to display the words I’ve put on a excel file. I think everything is ok (based on what is shown on stroop demo) but it just shows a gray screen with no words! btw my windows is Win 10 and PsuchoPy version is v2020.1.3. The error message is as follows. I appreciate it if you could help me.

Hello from the pygame community. https://www.pygame.org/contribute.html
0.8665 WARNING We strongly recommend you activate the PTB sound engine in PsychoPy prefs as the preferred audio engine. Its timing is vastly superior. Your prefs are currently set to use [‘sounddevice’, ‘PTB’, ‘pyo’, ‘pygame’] (in that order).
8.5711 WARNING User requested fullscreen with size [1024 768], but screen is actually [1366, 768]. Using actual size
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “E:\PsychoPy\learning\LearningLoops_lastrun.py”, line 100, in
trialList=data.importConditions(‘E:PsychoPy\learning\trialS.xlsx’),
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\data\utils.py”, line 256, in importConditions
raise ValueError(msg % os.path.abspath(fileName))
ValueError: Conditions file not found: E:\PsychoPy\learning\PsychoPy\learning\trialS.xlsx

Experiment ended.

If you right click on your conditions file and go “Properties”, what is its full filepath? Is it exactly the same as:
E:\PsychoPy\learning\PsychoPy\learning\trialS.xlsx

including which letters in capitalised? I notice the capital S in the filename in Psychopy, that could be the problem?

Hi. Thanks a lot. Not the capital S is right.
I don’t know whay after a while it worked but in first tries it didn’t work. Thanks a lot.