Problem setting up a preload queue and unable to download resource

URL of experiment: Pavlovia
Description of the problem: I got an error message when I pushed the Sync button. It said that I had a problem with more than one repository pulling the resources from the same folder. So I deleted all experiments related to it in pavlovia. I also added an html folder with the resources and other documents because PsychoPy didn’t create it during the synchronization. Now I am getting the following error: “when setting up a preload queue” and "unable to download resource: ASLLDTStimulusVideosFilePath.xlsx (ASLLDTStimulusVideosFilePath.xlsx).
Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 2.09.20 PM

Hello,

there is no need to create a html-folder when using a current version of PsychoPy. Try to follow the suggestions documented here to learn how to address resources in PsychoPy

https://www.psychopy.org/online/resources.html

Best wishes Jens

Thank you for answering Jens,

When I don’t have the html folder I get the following error! This one has me stuck in this project. I have received advise for it before but I haven’t been successful at fixing it.

Best,
Ricky
Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 10.24.54 PM

Hello Ricky,

so you are back to

or here

It might be helpful to make your project public on Pavlovia so that one can fork it. Or to create a toy version of your experiment that throws the same error and post it here (:psyexp; any movies, *.xlsx-files).

I have no idea what the error message means.

BTW, 119 videos, 8-12 mb large, is a lot for an online experiment. :frowning:

Best wishes Jens

Hello Jens,

A consultant helped me solve the issue. Thank you so much for your response!

Best,
Ricardo