Online study - TypeError: Cannot assign to read only property 'undefined' of object '#'

URL of experiment: https://run.pavlovia.org/gp_utah/dm_occlusion

Description of the problem:I have created a simple experiment in builder that presents images to participants and they must respond in a forced choice task. The experiment works perfectly fine on my local computer, but I receive the following error when I run the experiment online:

“TypeError: Cannot assign to read only property ‘undefined’ of object ‘#’”

I have identified that the issue lies within the trial loops, but have been unable to figure out what is wrong.

1 Like

I have just discovered that the issue was with one of my conditions files. There was a column with no name on the top that was generated automatically during a write out process from R to .csv. Hope this helps others but I will mark as resolved.

This one is already in my crib sheet and seems to be quite consistent.