URL of experiment:
Florian Osmani / moral22 · GitLab
Description of the problem: No matter what I do or what I try to commit/push the experiment just won’t recognize any of the resources that I added. It doesn’t download anything. I am really lost at what to do.
If you are using a recent version of PsychoPy (2021.2.0 onwards) then you probably need to recreate your experiment without the html folder.
I have a few minutes to write a reply now.
I have one experiment still using the html folder where I have set “Use PsychoPy Version” to 2020.2.3 in Experiment Settings.
For another experiment what I did was:
Close the experiment in Builder.
Download any existing data from Pavlovia.
Delete the repository from Pavlovia.
Delete the local .git folder.
Delete the local html folder (after removing any files than only exist in it).
Delete other unnecessary local files.
Open the experiment in Builde…