Online Error - TypeError: Cannot read property 'SERVER' of undefined

I think I finally got it working (I know it has been a while!).

1. The first thing I can recommend is to create a new folder and start from scratch. In the folder I previously had my experiment in, I had dozens of extra folders, old versions of the experiment, unnecessary documents, etc. I had three conditions, so I made one master folder containing three folders for each condition. Each of the condition folders had the relevant experiment file and each condition folder contained the stimuli files I used in my study. I would highly recommend organizing your files like this. After doing this, press the “Run experiment online” button (running man in green), and it should prompt you to create a new experiment. Make sure that you choose the condition folder and not the master folder when it gives you the browse option.

2. The second thing I would recommend is to see if your git is pointing to the right place. Reed does an excellent job of explaining it in this post:
    Online experiment no longer syncing: "None points to a remote that doesn't exist"

If step 1 doesn’t work, give step 2 a try too. This completely fixed the problem for me. Good luck!