I am having issues with PsychoPy files not translating correctly into Pavlovia. Below are my itemized issues.
On PsychoPy, they all work fine.
For my study, I am using mouse input with a graphic:
- Hover over all the elements don’t work. Each item’s contrast that is clickable should slightly change to give feedback to the participant that it is clickable.
- Next button should not be enabled until a selection is made but currently, it is activated even with no selection.
- The selection between the intensities (i.e. aggressiveness/optimism/love/submission/awe/disapproval/remorse/contempt), you have to click in the middle of the word to select even though the mouse click area is defined to be the entire rectangle.
- Sometimes when I click on the circle, the in between boxes get highlighted
- Disgust smallest circle activates contempt
- Joy middle activates optimism and love
- Anticipation smallest circle activates aggressiveness
- Disgust biggest circle activates remorse
- Sadness middle circle activates remorse and disapproval
- Surprise activates awe
- Trust smallest circle activates submission
- Text box on the last screen - it is only showing one row and we want it to be bigger (on PsychoPy it’s the proper size)