Not having enough trials in my Stroop task

OS Win10
PsychoPy version 1.85.4
Trying to have three blocks of 45 trials (of a stroop task) with each block becoming increasingly faster.
I am new to PsychoPy and coding in general so I have little idea of what to do.

I am a high school student studying ADHD. I am using a stroop task to study attention (specifically the ability to hyperfocus in adolescents with ADHD. I have a mentor who has been a great help in helping me organize this research, but as she is very busy it is difficult to find time with her to help me with issues like this.
I have included a sample of the data output. My mentor is telling me I am only having nine trials, when I was nearly certain I coded for three blocks of 45.

Thank you so much_PsychoPy-Stoop_2018_Feb_07_1012.xlsx (12.6 KB)

Hi @John_Sukumar,

If you have 9 trials in your conditions file, you could add a loop to the experiment so that it repeats your 9 trials 5 times (for 45 trials). You can do this by adding inserting a loop into the experiment flow (see the bottom left hand side of the screen in Builder view). Please see the Builder demo of the Stroop task for a demonstration.

This was my original setup, and when taking the Stroop task I have counted each of the 45 trials per block. I’m not sure how to read the data output which is why I am unsure if what I am doing is affecting the trials.

Did you notice that there are other tabs in that spreadsheet (9 on each tab, for a total of 36 trials)? We recommend that people use .csv output so that all trials appear in one sheet, as well as avoiding some other issues with Excel output.