Movie recording simultaneously with the stimuli

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10):
PsychoPy version (e.g. 2021.2.3):
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?:
**What are you trying to achieve?:**I generate a drifting grating projected on 4 monitors as the visual stimuli for rat. Rat is sitting on a round platform in the middle of these 4 monitors. I need to record the head movement of the rat when running the grating stimuli.

What did you try to make it work?: I try to found some settings inside the builder platform of Psychopy, but I didn´t found such settings. There are other several video recording software which can record vedios i.e. OBS, but it need the experimentor to click some bottom in OBS before the stimuli start. The beginning of the video actually doesn´t match the time when the stimuli begins. It would be better that a movie could be recorded exactly simultaneously with the stimuli. This would be more accurate for the later on data analysis.

My question is, is it possible to record videos simultaneously with the stimuli? Thanks very much:)

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
Include pasted full error message if possible. “That didn’t work” is not enough information.