"Missing Positional Argument" nRep when Calling Movies from Conditions File (Urgent!)

OS (e.g. Win10): Win11
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 2022.2.5
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: Y
What are you trying to achieve?: Call movie stimuli from excel conditions file but the program keeps crashing.

What did you try to make it work?:
I’ve been through the forums looking for similar issues. Everything appears to be properly defined. I’ve sought help from two different people who couldn’t figure out why I was getting this error message. Position coordinates are filled in and the stimuli are an acceptable file type (mp4). I was suggested to make a post on here. I have only basic PsychoPy skills, and while I do know a bit of Python code, it’s not nearly enough for me to go through it and know 100% what I’m looking for or what to change. I feel like this is a very easy fix that I am not seeing. Have I forgotten to define something?

Here’s the error message and screenshots from my set up of the stimulus and loop.

Error message:
TypeError: init() missing 1 required positional argument: ‘nReps’

Screenshots:

I would also like to know why several of these lines I can navigate to before the error message are lines that are commented out… it’s just very strange to me. I can’t navigate to where the error is so I don’t know how to go about fixing it. Everything looks like it should work, but I have probably missed something very obvious, knowing me.

Appreciate any help you can offer!

recognition_trial is the name of your loop. Yet you try to set it as the file path in your movie stimulus.
In your conditions file (trialFaces.xlsx) you defined one parameter (movieFile - which I guess is the actual movie file name) - you might want to try this as your file path in the movie stim.

Hi! I am an absolute fool. It’s working now; thanks so much!