I am looking for an experienced JS/python developer for consultation and some hands-on support with code features and transferring builder created experiment to a working online version.
The general premise of the experiment is as follows:
- Presentation loop where participants see words displayed sequentially and select 325 unknown words
- 8 blocks of Learn phase where participants see the words and get multiple choice options for correct translations
- A feedback screen where participants are told whether they were right or wrong
- Correction feedback where participants click to view the correct answer
- Each block followed by ‘leaderboard’ feedback [includes manipulation] and questions on current motivation
We have run a previous pilot and are implementing some changes, biggest bottlenecks are code optimization and moving to the online version.
Message me if you are available and interested and we can discuss compensation.