URL of experiment:
Description of the problem:
I used the following code to set up a feedback routine for one of my task.
The task consists of many trials and I realized that it appears that for the first accurate keypress, the message displayed always appears to be “Oops, that’s wrong!” and I don’t know how to fix it. Additionally, it appears that after an inaccurate response, once I get back to the accurate response, the problem will appear again.
I checked my excel file when I ran locally, it appears that the key response was marked as correct but the message being shown claims that it was wrong. I am not sure what I am doing wrong here.