Issue syncing with Pavlovia

I can’t seem to sync my PsychoPy experiment to Pavlovia due to an error code:
Can someone please explain this issue to me so I can fix it?

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\builder.py”, line 1369, in onPavloviaSync
self.fileExport(htmlPath=htmlPath)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\builder.py”, line 808, in fileExport
self.app.showCoder()
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app_psychopyApp.py”, line 729, in showCoder
self.coder.setOutputWindow(True)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\coder\coder.py”, line 2734, in setOutputWindow
self.paneManager.Update()
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\wx\lib\agw\aui\framemanager.py”, line 6388, in Update
self.DoUpdate()
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\wx\lib\agw\aui\framemanager.py”, line 6582, in DoUpdate
self.Repaint()
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\wx\lib\agw\aui\framemanager.py”, line 8773, in Repaint
client_dc = wx.BufferedDC(wx.ClientDC(self._frame), wx.Size(w, h))
wx._core.wxAssertionError: C++ assertion “m_buffer && m_buffer->IsOk()” failed at …..\src\common\dcbufcmn.cpp(134) in wxBufferedDC::UnMask(): invalid backing store

Try closing the coder window and retry.

I have attempted retrying multiple times. I have deleted the experiment and attempted to resync it to pavlovia and I still get the same error. I have even remade the excel files that my data is on and attempted to use them instead but no luck.

Please may you confirm that when you try to sync only the psychopy builder window is open? (i.e. no coder view open - as Wake suggested).

Becca