Cannot upload to Pavlovia

Description of the problem:
I’m unable to sync any of my experiments with Pavlovia. This error repeated for two users on two different computers.
I get the next output:
“Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\builder.py”, line 1221, in onPavloviaSync
self.fileExport(htmlPath=htmlPath)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\builder.py”, line 719, in fileExport
target=“PsychoJS”)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\scripts\psyexpCompile.py”, line 73, in generateScript
compileScript(infile=exp, version=None, outfile=filename)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\scripts\psyexpCompile.py”, line 242, in compileScript
makeTarget(thisExp, outfile, targetOutput)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\scripts\psyexpCompile.py”, line 214, in makeTarget
script = thisExp.writeScript(outfile, target=targetOutput, modular=True)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\experiment_experiment.py”, line 214, in writeScript
localDateTime, modular)
File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\experiment\components\settings_init
.py", line 582, in writeInitCodeJS
self.writeWindowCodeJS(buff)
File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\experiment\components\settings_init
.py”, line 809, in writeWindowCodeJS
units=units)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\experiment\params.py”, line 215, in str
self.valType)
TypeError: Can’t represent a Param of type color"

Anyone encountered a similar problem and fixed it?
Thanks in advance,
Jozeph

Looks like the same issue as Psychopy is not syncing experiment to Pavlovia - #2 by jon
Let’s handle it just in that one place. Could you tell us (there) what version you’re using?