Iowa gambling task help

I need help with creating this experiment. My knowledge on coding and psychopy is very basic but I would appreciate any form of help. I also want to add RNG into the experiment where picking a card would pick a random value from the excel spreadsheet: For example, Picking Card A would have an 80% chance of producing £100 and a 20% of producing -£1250.

Feedback routine is currently empty.
Screenshot 2024-04-09 134936

Decks.xlsx (8.9 KB)