Incorrect sentences in results file - Self-paced reading script

PsychoPy version : 2020.1.3
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: ???

What are you trying to achieve?: I would like for the results file of my self-paced reading task to show the correct sentence that corresponds to the timings that were displayed in each row. The experiment runs fine and I see the right sentences when I pilot the script through Pavlovia.

What did you try to make it work?: I followed the tutorial from another user that did not have this problem, so I don’t know where to even start to solve this problem. One difference between my script and the tutorial is that I have included comprehension questions for only some of the sentences which is indicated in the stimuli file and the custom code for CQs (you can see this in the columns CQPresent and CQ; maybe this code is causing some weird bug?). I have looked through the Discourse, but I don’t think I am describing the issue well enough to find similar problems; or this problem is unique.

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?: Currently the last sentence of the stimuli list appears for every line with a reading time and then at the bottom of that set of key presses for that sentence, the correct sentence appears (correct sentence highlighted in image). You can also see that the variables that I have in the stimuli sheet only appear in the highlighted line and do not appear with the lines with the recorded RTs.

I am currently having this issue too. The last sentence from the stimuli lists appears all my sentence trials. Were you able to fix this? If so, how?