Importing Qualtrics Surveys

Does your Qualtrics survey have a single block? I’d be happy to take a look if you want to PM me your QSF file.

@apitiot Can please you take a look at the issue mentioned by @BemboLab? Both running and editing pavlovia survey pages show no content, yet conversion is indeed happened. Prototype page also handles all 3 surveys.

Hi Wake - thanks for the offer! Here’s the QSF file that I’m hoping to use.
IF_Consent_Form.zip (12.1 KB)

I think something must have broken recently. I not only can’t get your QSF file to import, I can’t get a simple survey with two MCQs created from scratch to import either. I’ve notified the web team.

Good morning @thelabtroll and @BemboLab,

The issue stemmed from a recent update to the pavlovia.org website, which attempted to balance the legacy survey approach with the new and improved super-flow approach. I have just corrected the imbalance and it is now possible to visualise the first block of converted qsf surveys again. With my apologies for the mis-hap.

The good piece of news is that you can now try out complex qsf converted surveys at this Url:
https://run.pavlovia.org/pavlovia/super_flow_survey/?surveyId=XXX
(where XXX is the actual survey ID)

This is currently under heavy testing but it will soon become the official Pavlovia Survey Url. And you are of course more than welcome to give it a go.

Best wishes,

Alain

2 Likes