I used my old psychopy program but I met Psychopy3 error this time

I copied my old experiment program to a new folder and wanted to run it again. But I met psychopy3 error as long as I dragged the psyexp file. I don’t know what’s going on with this psyexp file 'cause I could run it half a year ago.

PC : Macbook Air M2

OS (e.g. Win10): MacOs Ventura 13.3.1

PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 2022.2.4

Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: Standard Standalone for macOS 2022.2.4

What are you trying to achieve?:
I’m trying run my old experiment. It worked well half years ago but not now.

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
Details are as follow:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/app/runner/runner.py”, line 906, in onItemSelected
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/app/runner/runner.py”, line 927, in updateAlerts
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/experiment/_experiment.py”, line 214, in integrityCheck
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/experiment/flow.py”, line 140, in integrityCheck
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/experiment/routines/_base.py”, line 287, in integrityCheck
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/experiment/components/_base.py”, line 823, in integrityCheck
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/alerts/alerttools.py”, line 25, in init
File “ast.pyc”, line 99, in literal_eval
File “ast.pyc”, line 82, in _convert
File “ast.pyc”, line 98, in _convert
File “ast.pyc”, line 75, in _convert_signed_num
File “ast.pyc”, line 66, in _convert_num
File “ast.pyc”, line 63, in _raise_malformed_node
ValueError: malformed node or string: <_ast.BinOp object at 0x14077bfd0>

One more thing about this. In the very first few times, I could run it but the runner will only show me the first image and then the whole psychopy become ‘no response’ where I can’t click or escape and the only thing I can do is to use the activity monitor and force to end it. And now if I dismiss the error and force to run the program, the same situation occurred again.

OK, I solved it myself. I adjust the screen size to full screen and the warning disappeared. However, still as long as I run the program, it shows me the first image and then cracked and become no repsonse. I have no idea what’s going on.