HTML file changes not being implemented (was fine yesterday!)

URL of experiment: https://pavlovia.org/AnthonyGabay/fft_full_v2_23_03_2020

Hi,

For the last few days I’ve been piloting a task coded in the builder with version 2020.1.3, making incremental changes and re-piloting. Everything has been fine until today. Now when I sync from the builder, everything seems to be doing what it’s supposed to be doing but when I pilot it it seems to still be running a version from yesterday i.e. none of the changes are being implemented. When I view the code in gitlab, the html is the correct script (i.e. has the changes), but they’re not taking effect when I pilot.

I’ve tried logging out of pavlovia and logging back in, but still the changes aren’t being implemented.

Any ideas what could be happening? It’s kind of annoying because for the last 3 hours I’ve just assumed my coding was incorrect! Out of exasperation I just removed a chunk of code to see what would happen, and low and behold it’s behaving as though that code is still there.

Thanks in advance,
Anthony

Hi @Anthony, maybe this would be helpful Problems with synchronizing on Pavlovia (Earlier version of experiment opens up)

Thanks @Xiaotong!

All I needed to do was clear my browsing history.