Help pushing experiment to Pavlovia

URL of experiment: unexisting

Description of the problem: I am trying to push my experiment from PsychoPy version 2022.2.4 to Pavlovia. When I set up a new project and try to run it online, it gives me this error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/gitlab/exceptions.py”, line 304, in wrapped_f
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/gitlab/mixins.py”, line 112, in get
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/gitlab/client.py”, line 662, in http_get
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/gitlab/client.py”, line 628, in http_request
gitlab.exceptions.GitlabHttpError: 404: 404 Project Not Found

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/projects/pavlovia.py”, line 663, in project
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/gitlab/v4/objects/projects.py”, line 782, in get
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/gitlab/exceptions.py”, line 306, in wrapped_f
gitlab.exceptions.GitlabGetError: 404: 404 Project Not Found

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/app/builder/builder.py”, line 3945, in onPavloviaProject
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/app/pavlovia_ui/project.py”, line 680, in init
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/app/pavlovia_ui/project.py”, line 395, in init
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/projects/pavlovia.py”, line 632, in refresh
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/projects/pavlovia.py”, line 666, in project
KeyError: ‘Could not find GitLab project with id 261630.’

When I open the experiment through Pavlovia and view my code, there are NO codes saved online, which I believe should be there. I can’t even sync my experiment without getting the same error.

For note: I have restarted PsychoPy as well as my computer.

Can you find your project through the :pavlovia_search: Pavlovia search dialog box?