Help me! Can't sync with pavlovia in psychopy

URL of experiment:

Description of the problem:
When I try to log in to pavlovia or sync my experiment from psychopy, I get an SSLError and it doesn’t work.

Is it a problem that the site certificate has expired? Or is it a problem with my computer?

Below is the error code that appeared.

raise SSLError(e, request=request)
requests.exceptions.SSLError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘gitlab.pavlovia.org’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/v4/user (Caused by SSLError(SSLError(“bad handshake: Error([(‘SSL routines’, ‘tls_process_server_certificate’, ‘certificate verify failed’)],)”,),))

Is it just me?I am using psychopy3 1.3 on my Mac computer. It seems that it was used normally three days ago.
When ver.2.2 is installed, an error appears and it doesn’t start, so 1.3 is used. Is that a problem?

And when you press the button to search for experiments of pavlovia from psychopy, the following error code is displayed in addition to the above error code.

Failed to establish a new connection: No internet?

I’m sorry in poor English. But I’m in trouble! !! !! I have to go through the experiment to meet the paper deadline, so I want to solve it as soon as possible.
Please tell me the solution.

Hi,

I hope you were able to resolve this issue? I encountered the same when I was using a mobile hotspot.