I didn’t open the experiment to participants, so I don’t have a URL but the script is attached
(is there a way to share the URL of a pilot-stage experiment?); it was built using Builder and works well offline.
As in this thread, I get a file load error:
Except for this file, the error can be scrolled using the mouse and other files appear as well - it seems that all .wav files fail to upload.
I have a suspicion about what the issue is, but I’m not sure how to solve it (and my understanding of JS is very basic): There is no direct reference to any .wav file in the script. The script only refers to list numbers through the settings form ($expInfo[‘List’]+’.xlsx’ to choose a list), which then call sound files ($ItemName+’.wav’ for each trial). It seems that the experiment merely uploads the excel files involved, but doesn’t actually read them.
What strengthens this suspicion is that at the beginning, the sound files wouldn’t upload to git. I added them manually, and now I can see them in the repository, but this new issue arose.
Thank you in advance for any lead!
Covert_pretest.psyexp (44.3 KB)